Are you interested in betting at one of the most popular online bookies in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe? Then Bet-at-home might be for you. When signing up with Bet-at-home, you have the opportunity to take advantage of the German/Austrian Bookie’s 50 % bonus on your first deposit up to €100. Read more about Bet-at-home and the bonuses the bookie offers here.
Bet-At-Home bonus – £20 free bet on your first deposit and no bonus code necessary (the bonus is for everyone). Deposit £10 or more and you will receive a £20 free bet within three days.
Why Bet-At-Home UK?
- Bet-at-home offers a £20 free bet on your first deposit to the bookie – no Bet-At-Home bonus code or Bet-At-Home coupon code is necessary.
- Bet-At-Home is one of the largest online betting operators in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, and the company has more than four million registered users worldwide.
- Bet-at-home has its headquarters in Düsseldorf in Germany.
- It is a key sponsor of German and international sport events.
Signing Up with Bet-at-home
Here you have a quick guide to registering on the Bet-at-home platform. It is quite easy to sign up with Bet-at-home:
- The first step in order to register with Bet-at-home is to fill in your personal details and your e-mail address.
- Once you have finished registering with Bet-at-home, you will receive a pin code and all the current bonus offers in an e-mail.
- After receiving the pin code, you are free to deposit funds into your account and take advantage of one of the many offers provided by Bet-at-home.
Before signing up with a bookmaker, please remember that gambling is not for everyone and that betting and casino games are definitely gambling. If you have any problems at all with controlling your desire to gamble, please do not register with a bookmaker or casino but seek excitement elsewhere. Furthermore, gambling is entertainment and NOT a way of earning money, so do not gamble with money you cannot afford to lose.
Online sportsbook and gambling company Bet-at-home is a German and Austrian bookie licenced in Malta. The company has existed offline since 1999, when it was founded in Wels in Austria, and has been online since 2000. Bet-at-home has its headquarters in Düsseldorf in Germany and has more than 250 employees. Bet-at-home is registered on the Stock Exchange and had about 4,1 million registered users in 2015.
Beside sportsbook and casino, Bet-at-home offers games (such as slots) and eSport.
In 2014, according to Wikipedia, the biggest business areas for Bet-at-home were:
- Sportsbook (with a gross profit of €56.2 million)
- Casino (with a gross profit of €43.5 million)
- Games (with a gross profit of €6.2 million)
- Poker (with a gross profit of €1.1 million).
Bet-at-home Sports Review
We find the bookie Bet-at-home a good choice for players preferring a German-based bookie with a high level of security. Furthermore, the Bet-at-home website has a good and easily understood layout and a great variety of betting opportunities. Bet-at-home provides sponsorship for different sport events to a range of different soccer clubs in Germany and Austria, as well as several events on the ATP circuit such as “The Bet-at-home Hamburg Open”. Finally, the Bet-at-home bonus makes it easier to get started.
- German/Austrian bookie
- A great Bet-at-home bonus
- Sponsor of a range of different events in Germany and Austria
- Offices in Germany, Austria, Malta and Gibraltar.
Bet-at-hone Live chat: on website
Bet-at-home Entertainment GmbH (Austria)
Bet-at-home Entertainment GmbH (Germany)